Has anyone had any experience with OpenSSL in an embedded environment?  I'm
trying to trim libcrypto.a and libssl.a down to a reasonable size for an
embedded project.  I've turned off all but the few ciphers that I need, and
that only trimmed off about 200kB.  (The ciphers that I kept are des, rsa,
md5, and sha.)  I'd like to get both of those libraries to be much smaller.
Any suggestions?