From: Aengus McIntyre [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 6:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: basic SSL

Hello all,

I am relatively new to SSL and am cuurenntly researching it for my project.
I am enquiring as to whether anyone would happen to know any useful links
which contain a simple working example , or indeed, has a simple appliction
of their own,   just to get me started.

If I could see an SSL apllication myself, I reckon the SSL documentation
would be much easier to comprehend.
Thanking you in advance for your replies.

Aengus