Lee,

unpredictable random numbers required for ssl client to set
pre-master secret, client key exchange message, rsa mode.
One can run a "reverse" solution with SSL client on a web server.
Unfortunately this breaks HTTPS. However, you still have
a secure solution and a CA in business :)

would this fit your environment? "gather initial entropy" step?
please be cautious and think twice before actually going this route.

-vf