On Fri, 4 May 2001, Frédéric Viollet wrote:

>  Hello,
>
> Could someone tell me where I could find some test vectors for a DES in CBC mode?

You could have looked for "DES test vectors" in a good web search engine,
such as Google. The second result gives you the URL:
http://csrc/nist.gov/cryptval/#46-2

The last one on the first page is also interesting:
http://grifter.hektik.org/Crypto/DESCRYPT.TXT
It was posted 11 years ago.

--
Erwann ABALEA