Hello!

Marc Sherman wrote:

> Your project is trying to link with multiple versions of the c runtime
> library. As the compiler is suggesting, try using the /NODEFAULTLIB:library
> in your linker options. I believe LIBCMT.lib is the multi-threaded static
> verison of the c runtime, so try "/NODEFAULTLIB:MSVCRT.lib". (I think
> MSVCRT.lib the single-threaded dynamic version of the c library which you
> don't want). See the MSDN for the above link option to get all the details.

    I've set the /Nodefaultlib but I get the next error:

        link /nologo /subsystem:console /machine:I386 /opt:ref
/NODEFAULTLIB:MSV
CRT.lib /out:out32\ssltest.exe @C:\DOCUME~1\arm\CONFIG~1\Temp\nmz01708.
libeay32.lib(evp_key.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _UI_free
libeay32.lib(evp_key.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_UI_proces
libeay32.lib(evp_key.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_UI_add_ve
rify_string
libeay32.lib(evp_key.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_UI_add_in
put_string
libeay32.lib(evp_key.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _UI_new
out32\ssltest.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 5 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x460'
Stop.

How can i fix it?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,