Hi all,

I just want to know if anybody has ever tried to execute an "openssl ca"
command with a PHP script....

I am trying to execute this command "openssl ca -batch -msie_hack -in
req.pem -out crt.pem -config myconf.cnf -key "mykey" " in a PHP sript with
the exec function but the output of the command that should be retained in a
variable is partially sent to the output (the web page) causing display
problems.... I try some other openssl commands without problems. Why is it
doing this?

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Maxime Dubois