I have a Linux web server which I have installed my SSL Certificate. From
IE5 I have no problem downloading https: but from another Linux box running
Netscape 4.75 I get regular http port 80 fine. When I click on an https page
I get :"The security library has experienced an out of memory error. Please
try to reconnect." Needless to say, the reconnect does no good.

I have seen this same question posted before but I have not seen an answer.

Thanks,

Patrick Knight