On Fri, 13 Jul 2001, Noel Burton-Krahn wrote:

> That's my email.  No, I didn't submit it to the Net::SSLeay
> maintainer.  Sorry, I got distracted.  They're welcome to it, I just
> don't know their address.

the Net::SSLeay homepage (http://www.bacus.pt/Net_SSLeay/index.html)
states Sampo Kellomäki ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) as the package's maintainer.

i for one would like to see Noel's nonblocking I/O patch go into
Net::SSLeay as it would provide the basis for IO::Socket::SSL nonblocking
interface. one thing i didn't understand though, is the purpose of
SSL_ssl_read()? doesn't it suffice to implement SSL_get_error() in
Net::SSLeay and then just check the return value from SSL_get_error()
after SSL I/O function calls?

best regards,
--
        aspa