Hi' everybody.

I'm making a new CA server for tests.

I have a problem with reading certificate request :

in header file
X509_REQ* m_x509Req ;

in code file

FILE* in=fopen(filename,"r");
        if (in == NULL)
        {
                return FALSE;
        }

X509_REQ* x = NULL;
 if (m_x509Req != NULL) X509_REQ_free(m_x509Req);
 if (x != NULL) X509_REQ_free(x);

        m_x509Req = PEM_read_X509_REQ(in,x,0,NULL);

I added x to test structure filling by the method call but both
m_x509Req and x are always NULL.

I made several tests with request made with openssl in command line; I
notice that certificate request with option -trustout could be read but
not others.
I the online documentation they said trust options are disabled in the
reading (openssl site).

Did I forget so ?
Could so help me ?
Thx