Hi, I was just curious.. when I sign a request and create a
certificate with the signing authority I created, does this create a 128
bit or 40 bit certificate?  Is there any way to tell?  I'm a bit confused
as I'm not sure if there's a relation to the fact that I used 1024 bits to
create the key, and whether the certificate will be 40 or 128 bits.  If
anyone can point me at some basic documentation on this, I'd be very much
obliged.  Thanks a ton.