On Thu, 19 Jul 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> >How can I install OpenSSL on Mac OS X ? Running config it tells it does not
> >recognize the system ?
> >
> go here for some hints:
>

>http://www.macosxhints.com/search.php?query=openssl&mode=search&datestart=0&dateend=0&topic=0&type=stories&autho=0

the instructions there tell to use config for configuring OpenSSL. on my
system this this produces the following message:

        Operating system: Power Macintosh-whatever-Darwin
        This system (Darwin) is not supported. See file INSTALL for details.

i use Configure

        ./Configure -DUSE_TOD -DPEDANTIC rhapsody-ppc-cc

to configure OpenSSL v0.9.6b source tree on my system.

best regards,
--
        aspa