"Timothy H. Schilbach" wrote:

> Dont feel bad, for 2 years now I have had the same problem and no one can
> seem to tell me why I cant install it.
>
> I believe that no one has ever tested it tis why no one can get it to work!

I can't see any reference to you mentioning the same problem as the
original poster. The last message I can see you wrote in openssl-users
was relating to nmake not being able to find the 'cl' command. This
question was answered in this list shortly afterwards and in any case is
covered in the FAQ.

If you are having a different problem then why don't you give more
details?

The Win32 build is checked before each release and periodically in the
development version. Many people have been able to get OpenSSL to
compile under Win32 with no problems.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/