Hi, all. I have been using openssl-generated certificates on my VPN
Concentrator 3015 and VPN clients for about 6 months and have just
recently run into some strange behaviour.

Basically, clients who are connecting over a slow connection (dial-up)
are unable to connect, and receive the message "no keys are available to
decrypt the ISAKMP message"

Strangely, this configuration has been working fine for the past 6
months without a hitch.

When I use Microsoft certificates it works fine... I have tried to set
my certificates up to be as similar to the Microsoft certs as possible,
the only things I don't know how to change is:

How to take "X509v3 Basic Constraints" out of the certificate

How to add "Authority Information Access"

Other than that, my certificate looks just like a MS certificate, if
anyone has any other suggestions, I certainly welcome them, as Cisco
will not help me until I switch to MS certs.

Thanks,

Mark Roach