Hi,
I've encountered the following problem:
I generate PKCS#7 detached & signed data using CryptSignMessage() in
CryptoAPI and try to verify it using OpenSSL but I get an OpenSSL Error:
{error:2107106C:PKCS7 routines:PKCS7_signatureVerify:unable to fi
nd message digest}.

I tried using PKCS7_dataVerify() and PKCS7_signatureVerify() invoked for
each signer certificate in the PKCS#7 object. PKCS7_DataVerify() finds the
certifcate status valid before invoking PKCS7_signatureVerify() and failing
as stated above...
CryptoAPI manages to verify its own PKCS#7 data however, is this due to the
byte ordering of signatures which some other people have been refering to
over the past or did I miss something fundamental ?

Thanks for any help