Kok-Yong Leong wrote:

> hi
>
> I see that the openssl command line tool does support OCSP and CRL
> processing.
>
> Does the openssl library supports API that allows validation of
> certificate revocation status via OCSP or CRL ?

OpenSSL 0.9.7 will support CRL processing by setting a flag in
X509_STORE and having a valid CRL(s) in the trusted store.

OCSP is not handled automatically, though it will be possible to supply
a customised revocation checking callback, where such functionality can
be added, if required.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/