On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Lance Paine wrote:
> I'm in agreement, there is a reason that most mailers have a "Reply-All" or
> "Reply-Group" function after all. Don't munge Reply-To!

Well, if it's *replacing* Reply-to: on incoming mail, that's definitely
broken.  However it is perfectly reasonable for a list reflector to *add*
this header, and I appreciate the service.

Besides, I'm getting a nice list of virus-scanner companies that don't
know how to write proper autoresponders. :-/

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Make a good day.