I work for a small company and we need to have the ability to generate pem's for ourselves and our customers we have no problem using Thawte or any other CA but all I seem to be able to generate using IIS is .cer files not .pem files .....

If anyone knows how to create .pem files in microsoft's OS that would be sooo cool. Barring that some instruction for a relative newbie on how I go about this in any fashion would be most appreciated. I need a .pem with an RSA key it seems as that is the default type of certificate that Stunnel uses and that is what we are using as our wrapper function for SSL.

thanks for your time
Neal