From: Lutz Jaenicke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 2:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SSL_CTX 's app_verify_callback .... what for is this..??

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 02:39:19PM -0400, Aslam wrote:
> But from ssl.h, it seems that app_verify_callback prototype should be like
> int (*app_verify_callback)();
> Then how to pass SSL_CTX to app_verify_callback

Please grep for "app_verify_callback" in openssl/ssl/*.[ch] and see what I
mean. Please note, that "func()" in C means: no prototype, arguments are
not checked. (In C++, func() means no arguments -> in C func(void).)

Best regards,
        Lutz
PS. I wrote X509_STORE_CTX, not SSL_CTX, even though that does not matter
with respect to the discussion above.
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BTU Cottbus               http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/