Andrew Cooke wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How do I detect whether a certificate request (in particular, the public
> key) has been modified before signing?

Hi,

probably I missed the point but may requests have signed contents. The
PKCS#10 also has the subject signed while the SPKAC has only a key challenge
but you can sign the request, in this case, for later verification.

--

C'you,

        Massimiliano Pala

Massimiliano Pala [OpenCA Project Manager]                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.openca.org                            Tel.:   +39 (0)59  270  094
http://openca.sourceforge.net                    Mobile: +39 (0)347 7222 365