From: Andy Tsz Kwan Chan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 8:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Problem running cswift on Linux

Hi,

  I am running cswift on Linux 2.2.17 using regular Apache.  After a
load test is over, I see the followings:

140 D abuser    1700  1688  2  60   0    -  1206 end    19:52 ?
00:00:24    ab-helper -f /USR/A/conf/httpd.conf

  This process stays in this state forever and it can not be killed.  It
seems to be waiting for a disk operation to be completed.  When I do
lsmod, I see something like:

cspci    5744    x

  where x is the number of processes staying in the above state.  Any
idea why this is happening?  Thanks.

best regards,
Andy