[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> According to Bruce Schnieders [sic] ...

I wish people wouldn't cite Schneier as if he were the author of anything
in that book but Blowfish...

> ...Any data padded with a truly random key generates truly random cipher text. There
>are NO patterns in the cipher text.

You let us know when you discover a source of "truly random" bits. ;-)  There are
fairly
good hardware random bit generators,  but their output rate isn't adequate for use on
anything but a lightly loaded desktop machine.