sk wrote:

> hi
>
> I want to set certificate request version 3.
> I wrote code as below
> CA sign cert req but, certificate version number is 1.

The request version is not copied to the certificate version. The signed
certificate version of the 'openssl ca' and 'x509' utilities is normally
3 if some extensions are added or 1 otherwise, though including and
empty set of extensions will also set it to 3: as documented in the
relevant manual pages.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/