Hello,
 I am using apache_1.3.19 with modssl and
openssl-0.96b.I have strange problem, when i hold the
refresh button (F5) for about 1 minute to refresh the
secured page then it throws memory exception. This
problem is easily reproducible when we refresh the
same secure page at same time  from the 2 different
machines connected to network.
I am testing it on Win2k and I don’t whether it
happens on all operating systems.

I don't know whether it is a common problem with
apache+ssl or not.
I will be very happy if somebody can help me with is
Problem.

with regards,
soleti