Hi!

I've setup a page about how to get an SSL socket working, from the webserver
side of things and on virtually any browser (well, Netscape 2+ and IE3+ I
think). Should be okay for non-Windows users (although Windows is the
platform I got it working on), it's a step-by-step guide.

http://members.netscapeonline.co.uk/jeremyalansmith/ssltutorial/

I hope it's okay putting the LIB and DLL files there.

It's C-oriented, and all the code you need is in <pre>, so it should be in
Courier font on your browser.

Hope this helps someone, please give me feedback.

Cheers,

Jeremy.