From: lawrence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 17 October 2001 4:58 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: How to use OpenSSL in MS-Windows Environment

I would like to use SSL in my project. However, I don't have any idea how to
do it. I have some questions listed below:

1. What is the files that I need to download in order to use OpenSSL in my
program?

2. Is there any compiled DLL for MS-Windows? If yes, where can I download
the DLL, DLL source code and the documentation?

Thanks and Regards,

LAWRENCE LOW