        PCRD - Hartford CT USA ...

Try removing the email address from http://www.removeyou.com

It may help a bit.... The only other choice I know is to block addresses one by
one...  Even with a database driving it takes a lot of cycles...

I do IP/NAME SMTP filtering here and it really takes a lot of diligence....
Every time you block one mail server the #$%@!'s find another to use...

                                -- John --

Quoting Matt Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> This list has so much junk mail going through it.  Does anyone know if
> steps
> are being taken to reduce the spam?
>
> Matt Lynch
> Developer
> Stimulus Solutions
> ICQ: 1314140
> http://www.stimulussolutions.com.au

John L. Grzesiak

Senior Analyst / Project Manager
All things Network and UNIX.

Currently free from affiliations...
This mail sent through IMP: switch0.pcrd.net