Hey everyone

I am getting a really weird ssl error, "Security failure. Data Decryption
error"  This only happens on Internet explorer 5 for mac, all other browsers
seem to
work.

I am using a verisign test key and verisign has never heard of the
error and frankly I can't find the error reproduced anywhere.  Can anyone
tell me what this means specifically.

ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated Frustration is setting in.

Deke

P.S.
If you would like Try the test script yourself at:
Https://secure.vuzzer.com