Hi Keary,

After I recompiled perl 5.6.1, I installed modules, URI, MIME-Base64,
HTML-Parser, libnet and Digest-MD5, then I installed libwww-perl. When I
tried to install SSLeay, at the point of 'make test' I still got the
error I previously got but this time I did 'make install' any way. It
looked like installed the module without complain. Unfortunately when I
tried to use LWP call to a https site I got the following error. Any
ideas? Thanks.

Error:501 Can't locate object method "new" via package
"LWP::Protocol::https" (perhaps you forgot to load