I agree with you. I will make the modification. Yes the CA root certificate should be protected.

However, if I use a certificate signed by the root CA, and I connect to the webserver, how do I install the root CA inside the browser without creating too much problem for the user so that the Certificate trust tree can be established. Can I use a script to inform the user, to download the root CA. Any ideas on the questions?

Cheers
Franck