Hi,

I am using apache version 1.22 with mod_ssl-2.8.5 alongwith
openssl-0.9.6b-engine with SSL acceleration by our hardware through openssl.
When I enable SSLSessionCache in the httpd.conf file I notice that I am
losing memory when the apache/httpd runs for a long time. Has anybody seen
this memory leak before when SSLSessionCache is enabled. I also have noticed
that if I run the openssl version without the engine support (ie, SSL is
done in software) enabling the SSLSessionCache does not result in any memory
leaks.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

S. Ramamoorthy