Hi,

try:

[ req_distinguished_name ]
  C                      = Country
  ST                     = State or Province
  L                      = Locality
  O                      = Organization Name
  0.OU                   = Organizational Unit Name
  1.OU                   = Organizational Unit Name
  CN                     = Domain Name
  emailAddress           = [EMAIL PROTECTED]

regards
joerg