On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 11:30:17AM +0000, Laurent Jouannic wrote:
> Well, I had allready downloaded a version of opennsll-0.9.6b and it ran
> great.

That's fine, as far as I am concerned :-).

> But I run under Debian and to build a apache-ssl with transparent proxy, I
> have to get the source of the
> Debian-package, to patch and compile it. But I had error during compilation
> with undefined function.
>
> So I decided to get the openssl source from debian, but unstable package (
> dependance between the packages).
>
> And  I downloaded it from the:
> deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib
> non-free

We cannot take responsibility for people shipping modified versions of
OpenSSL. I don't know which modifications were made for what reason.
You should either ask your question on some debian mailing list or have to
wait until it is answered by a debian-maintainer (or user tracking down
the problem) reading this list.

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BTU Cottbus               http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/