Hi people.
Got some troubles compiling openssl-0.9.6b under AIX OS version 4.2

all work fine  untill I run make install, the compiler replay with

Target "all" is up to date.
installing man1/CA.pl.1
Can't locate Getopt/Long.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/extra/Programas/perl/lib/aix/5.00404 /extra/Programas/perl/lib
/extra/Programas/perl/lib/site_perl/aix /extra/Programas/perl/lib/site_perl
.) at ../../util/pod2man.pl line 308.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ../../util/pod2man.pl line 308.
make: The error code from the last command is 2

Mote that I run perl from a particular directory but the progrma recognice
it.
Any clue ????

Thank's for the time.

Carlos Bergero.