Folks,

I have a test program that puts down 60 threads. 30 server threads that
put down listens () and 30 client threads that do connects (). I find
that some of the threads fail (openssl-0.9.6b-engine - Solaris 2.8 - 2
CPU box) with ret code -1 in SSL_accept. SSL_get_error yields 0 and
errno is 0. Does anyone have any ideas, "oh yeah, it's bug xxxxyyyy'
etc. Are there time outs in the accept code I should be worrying about?

Andy S.