this link you gave is  not valid anymore (unfortunately). what is the
difference between a client certificate and a server certificate. is
there a difference or is only the way you use it different?

and generally do you always have to store a certificate to be able to
communicate with those hosts or is it sufficient when you have a
certificate stored that issued the certificate (for example issued by
your self)?