Hi all,

        I try to developp a client/server application using TLS...
My client.c file is like this :

first : initialize_ctx();
        tcp_connect6(); -> I use IPv6 socket
        SSL_new();
        BIO_new_socket()
        SSL_set_bio()
        SSL_connect()

in my server.c file I have :

        tcp_listen6();
        initialize_ctx();
        load_dh_params();
        generate_eph_rsa_key()
        SSL_CTX_set_session_id_context();
        accept();
        BIO_new_socket()
        SSL_new()
        SSL_set_bio();
        SSL_accept;

For certificate purpose I've done this :

I made a CA (cf www.teamware.com...:-)
then I created certificate for the client and for the server
signed by this CA. No difference in the method to create and signed them
, only the name change.

So, it doesn't work. When I debug them, there's no problem
until SSL_accept() and SSL_connect(). The SSL_connect stay blocked and
SSL_accept return an error of type 2.

So if someone got an idea, he'll or she'll be welcome.

I hope to not disturb you,

Regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]