Title: Message
Hi,
I have a requirement like this. Users/clients will access a web site, fill in a form, generate a keypair and send it to
server. the csr is done at the server. client cert is created in the server and sent back thru email. Is this a proper
approach ? If so, I would like to get some help in constructing the setup. I have openssl ready and working. Only
thing is web (site) interface for the html form. Also, how to generate the keypair at the client (browser) ? I cant
find that certenr3.dll. Is there any other java/javascript program to do it without depending on microsoft dlls ?
Any help will be highly appreciated.  First I would like to try generating key pair with just a html page in Win2K.

regards
Sarath