Hi all

Expert help required.

I need to be able to store and use the public key of a client that will
be exported from an MS machine (using the CryptExportKey) function. How
do I interpret this data. (I will be receiving it on a socket) and
convert it to an RSA *. I will need to use it to sign message digests
for that user. (hope the terminology is correct).

I have seen Dr H article on the PVK file but am not sure haw to apply
any of this to the public key.

Any help to code, hints, web sites, sanity centres gladly accepted.

Hylton