Hello, I am looking for some advice on where to start with a Python script
that needs to send and receive some data over SSL. I have looked into using
M2Crypto in conjunction with OpenSSL for the solution. All I need to do is a
POST to a secure server and parse the response. Here is my question: Do I
need Python + OpenSSL + SWIG to do this? How should I deal with the certs? I
am very new to SSL so I am not sure where to start. All help is well
appreciated, how-to's, tutorials etc. . Thank you in advance.