hello,
        I am a graduate student of Southeast University. We are studying

abount CA system. Now we meet a problem that the CA Certificate we
created before will expire soon. And we have a CA center for accepting
and
signing certification request,and a CA application for query. If we
change the CA certificate to a new one, we must setup two application
servers separately for old CA's users and new CA's user. Because we need

user's certicate,and  servers's SSLCACertificate should be consistent
with the CACertificate of user's certificate.
        I hope I have express my problem clealy. Can you tell me that is
there
any other better way to solve the problem. And another question,it may
be a dumb question,but i would like to know can i prolong the
CACertificate's period of validity?and how?
        Thanks a lot!

sinserely

Jenny Xu

2001.12.31