--> Resent as mail did not arrive at list by 15/1/2002

Hi

I have spent some more time on this and have been unable to
find a solution.
Has anyone been able to pass signed data from Windows to
Linux and back and verify the data using RSA_Sign and
RSA_Verify. If you have, your help is needed. I appear to
have either exhausted or misunderstood all resouces
available to me. A detailed description is in the mail
below.

I may be able to attach some of the windows code if
required.

-------Added
Is there anything I need to include in the certificates that
I create that will allow or disallow signing by the MS
crypto API. I know Im fishing here but the keys all appear
to be in order.

Thanks

Hylton

==