Hello all,

    I want to compile an executable that will only support
EDH-DSS-DES-CBC3-SHA. I tried configuring with these options:  no-idea
no-rsa no-cast no-bf no-rc4 no-rc5 no-rc2 no-des but when I go to compile I
get errors in evp.h because a union is defined and it is empty because of
the all #defines..
    Basically I want one application that will support EDH-DSS-DES-CBC3-SHA
and another that will support EXP1024-DHE-DSS-DES-CBC-SHA. So I figured I
would create two libcrypto builts but I cannot find the configuration
options to make it work the way I want. Any ideas?

-
Andrew T. Finnell
ActiveSol.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]