    Roach,> On Tue, 2002-01-22 at 18:28, Michael Richardson wrote:

    >> I had to change the "V" to an "R" and enter a date when the certificate
    >> was to have expired. This goes in a field that is normally blank, e.g:

    Roach,> Hmm, so I could just parse all the certificates via cron, and make it
    Roach,> insert the appropriate timestamp...

    Roach,> Are you sure that an 'R' is the right character? I saw in my searches
    Roach,> some pages that indicated an 'E' was appropriate.

  You could be right.

  I did this on advice from Rodney Thayer when my email relaying-permitted
certificate expired while at IETF.

] [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[