Hi,

I wish improve my question. My CRL contains expirated and revokated
Certificates. I wish that my CRL contains only the expired certificates
which are technically valid and not expirated certificates. I do not wish
that the size of my CRL increases without end.

Did somebody already find a solution?

Regards,

Stéphane Lemaire

> I do not understand fully the procedure... I'd like to have a more
detailed description if you don't mind, so I can add to my howto...
> I have been looking for a while on how to renew certificates, and I found
out the only way was to revoke the previous certificate and create a new one
with the same CN.