hello,
 i am trying to port openssl-0.96b onto VxWorks. i found the ftime and alarm functions
missing in VxWorks.

does VxWorks have related function for ftime and alarm?. if so can u tell me.

have u been successful in porting rand functions? i am facing some problem as VxWorks
doesn't have <sys/un.h> header. can u tell me the how to port rand functions.

i am also facing some problem with des too. i am getting an error saying
"des_cbc_encrypt" func is declare multiple times. i looked into it but it was defined
only once. can u send me the make file for DES?

sending a copy of Time_f function that is widely used in most of the crypto library.

double Time_F(int s)
        {
        double ret;
#ifdef TIMES
        static struct tms tstart,tend;

        if (s == START)
                {
                times(&tstart);
                return(0);
                }
        else
                {
                times(&tend);
                ret=((double)(tend.tms_utime-tstart.tms_utime))/HZ;
                return((ret == 0.0)?1e-6:ret);
                }
#else /* !times() */
        static struct timeb tstart,tend;
        long i;

        if (s == START)
                {
                ftime(&tstart);
                return(0);
                }
        else
                {
                ftime(&tend);
                i=(long)tend.millitm-(long)tstart.millitm;
                ret=((double)(tend.time-tstart.time))+((double)i)/1000.0;
                return((ret == 0.0)?1e-6:ret);
                }
#endif
        }