I have a problem. I install Apache, openssl and modssl. I run the web server
in port 80 and the ssl connect itīs ok, but when i try to run the webserver
in other port, for example 8100, i edit the httpd.conf and change the
directives port 80 to port 8100 and  the ssl support :
<IfDefine SSL>
Listen 80
Listen 443
</IfDefine>
<IfDefine SSL>
Listen 8100
Listen 443
</IfDefine>

The httpd -DSSL itīs ok, but when i try to connect with https to this web
server, this never respond.
Please, help me with this and sorry by my english.
Thankīs

                                                  CAPA