Hello,

I'm newbie. I need any example how to bind SSL to winsock in nonblocking mode.

Where can I find SSL tutorial (especially for Winsock) ?

Best Regards
Boguslaw

Określ Swoje potrzeby - my znajdziemy ofertę za Ciebie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]

I think it's helpful though it doesn't cover non-blocking sockets. I did do some work with non-blocking, but haven't yet updated the tutorial. BTW, the tutorial is not a license to grill me on everything about SSL: It's just a starter, and if you read it you should check the OpenSSL list archives for specific info, or the OpenSSL documentation on the website for stuff like error-codes.

BTW, sorry to the folks who got my kinda CV thingy. ;-) Posted it to the group instead of the guy. I should be embarrassed, but in retrospect it's more amusing.

Jeremy.