Hi!

I am trying to sign a certificate that is using X509 extensions.

This is the command I am typing:

perl CA.pl -sign

The following is the output:

--------------------------------------
Using configuration from /usr/local/ssl/openssl.cnf
Error Loading extension section usr_cert
1920:error:2207507C:X509 V3 routines:v2i_GENERAL_NAME:missing
value:.\crypto\x509v3\v3_alt.c:335:
1920:error:2206B080:X509 V3 routines:X509V3_EXT_conf:error in
extension:.\crypto\x509v3\v3_conf.c:91
:name=subjectAltName, value=Fidelity Wireless
Portal,overview.fmr.com,mauicluster.fmr.com
Signed certificate is in newcert.pem

I am running this under a Windows version of OpenSSL that I compiled
(version 0.9.6c). Any idea what would cause this error?

Note: there is a compilation error when compiling this version under MSVC6
(but I don't think that it has anything to do with this problem). It is on
crypto/bio/b_print.c line 112

#define LLONG long long

The compiler does not like long long.

Regards,