Does anyone know of a good, complete implementation of the verify callback? The CB
that's passed to the SSL_CTX_set_verify() function.

The versions I've looked at, in the openssl source tree, don't seem all that complete.
My callback is experiencing the error, X509_V_ERR_SELF_SIGNED_CERT_IN_CHAIN, and I've
not seen any methods that will help me in evaluating if this self-signed cert is
valid. It *should* be the same self-signed root as I set up using
SSL_CTX_add_extra_chain_cert(), but I assume that since the callback is being called
with this error, it is up to me to somehow validate the certificate in question? How
does one go about doing that?

Thanks in advance,

-lee