From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 2:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Re: FTP with SSL

> Hi,
>
> I am using the OpenSA web server for my application(which has OpenSSL
along
> with Apache).  I am having problems configuring an FTP server to work
along
> with OpenSSL.  With http, the FTP server works fine, but when I use https,
> the FTP server is unable to serve files.  Has anyone came across such a
> situation before?  Can anybody tell me if I am doing something wrong?
>
> Thanks
> Manoj.

Why would an FTP server be involved in serving your files via HTTP?

 Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer      C-Kermit 8.0 available now!!!
 The Kermit Project @ Columbia University   includes Telnet, FTP and HTTP
 http://www.kermit-project.org/             secured with Kerberos, SRP, and
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]                OpenSSL. Interfaces with OpenSSH